This year’s online sale featured more than 120 rare, unusual and favorite varieties of native wildflowers, trees, shrubs, ferns, grasses, and aquatic plants for all growing conditions.
How the Online Sale is Working
Shoppers selected and purchased all their plants at our online store. All pickups are by appointment only and were to be scheduled when you purchased your plants. If you made a purchase but did not schedule a pickup appointment, we will be reaching out to schedule a pickup time.
What To Do On Pickup Day
- Arrive promptly at the day, time, and location scheduled for your pickup. We will have your order ready and load it directly into the back of your car.
- Please bring your order confirmation or ID card. Staff will meet your car at the pickup location and provide instructions. Please wear a mask and stay in your vehicle.
- DelNature staff will do all the loading for you. All you need to do is pop your truck and relax. Please make sure that your vehicle can adequately accommodate the plants you’ve ordered.
- All plants should be able to fit into your trunk or truck bed. Consider bringing a box or a blanket.
- DelNature staff will follow current safety guidelines including staying six feet apart from customers, using face masks, and sanitizing hands between orders.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
All sales are final. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
Who may I contact with any questions?
Email us or call 302.239.2334.
Growers and Donors
Mt Cuba Center, Pennsbury Farms, Octoraro Farms, and Octoraro Native Plant Nursery
Lori Athey, Kristen Travers, Joe Sebastiani, John Harrod, Tom Potterfield, Linda Young – Winterthur, Jason Hollinger, Jamie Pruitt, Peter Dziuk – Minnesota Wildflowers, Jelitto Perennial Seeds, Donna Shand – Mt. Cuba Center, Mt. Cuba Center, Delaware Wildflowers, Plants Nouveau, Big Sit Hawk Watch, Cliff – Wikipedia, H. Zell – Wikimedia, Eric Hunt – Wikipedia, Halpaugh – Wikipedia, Mason Brock – Wikipedia, Nadiatalent – Wikipedia, Eric in SF – Wikipedia, TeunSpaans – Wikipedia, Sten Porse – Wikipedia, David Stang – Wikimedia, Stickpen – Wikipedia, Herman DE USDA NRCS – Wikipedia, Jack Greenlee US Forest Service – Wikipedia, Homer Edward Price – Wikipedia, Wiki.Irises.org, Wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons
Native Plant Sale Committee
Sandy Dennison-James, Doris Quinn of Gateway Garden Center, Shelby French of Mt. Cuba Center, Barbara Aldinger, Mike Weaver, Rachel Cameron, Pam Stephani, Beveryl Bizjak, Dick Morelli, Dave Korbonits, and Bill Haldemann
All proceeds of the Native Plant Sale benefits Delaware Nature Society and our mission to improve the environment through education, conservation and advocacy. Your support of the sale helps us to advance this important work.