Hope Blooms this Spring at our annual Spring Native Plant Sale.
Enjoy a wide variety of beautiful native species for all growing conditions.
This Season’s Theme: Hope Blooms
Online Sale Days: May 2 – 3
Plant Pick Up: May 13 – 15
(Upstate and Downstate Options)
Members and Guardians Shop Early!
DelNature Members and Guardians – get exclusive benefits like our early shopping day!
Become A Member Today
Unsure of your Membership status?
Sale and Pickup Dates
Our Online Sale Runs May 2 – 3
There are no plants for sale in-person this year. Quantities are limited – shop early!
Plant Pickup Appointments can be scheduled for May 13 – 15
Schedule your Pickup Appointment after you purchase your plants on our online store.
You will receive a link to sign up for your pickup appointment in the confirmation email after placing your order. Please select only ONE Pickup Appointment. Social distancing rules will be followed.
There will be two pickup locations: one will be in northern New Castle County, the other will be in northern Sussex county. Exact locations provided after purchase.
What To Do On Pickup Day
- Arrive promptly at the day, time, and location scheduled for your pickup. We will have your order ready and load it directly into the back of your car.
- Please bring your order confirmation or ID card. Staff will meet your car at the pickup location and provide instructions. Please wear a mask and stay in your vehicle.
- DelNature staff will do all the loading for you. All you need to do is pop your truck and relax. Please make sure that your vehicle can adequately accommodate the plants you’ve ordered.
- All plants should be able to fit into your trunk or truck bed. Consider bringing a box or a blanket.
- DelNature staff will follow current safety guidelines including staying six feet apart from customers, using face masks, and sanitizing hands between orders.
How can I find out what is for sale?
What are the prices of the plants?
Actual pricing depends on many variables and can often change up until the last minute, so pricing is not included in this catalogue. However, most herbaceous plants (flowers, grasses, ferns) range from $8 to $12, most shrubs range from $24-$36, and most trees range from $25-$40.
How do I schedule a Pickup Appointment?
Schedule your Pickup Appointment when you purchase your plants online. You will receive a link to sign up for your pickup appointment in the confirmation email after placing your order. Please only select ONE Pickup Appointment.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
All sales are final. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
Who may I contact with any questions?
Email us or call 302.239.2334.
Upcoming Activities That Support Gardening for Wildlife (Adults Only)
Thank You To Our Growers and Donors
Thank You To Our Photographers
Lori Athey, Tom Potterfield, Joe Sebastiani, Shannon Modla, Mt. Cuba, Proven Winners, John Harrod, Wikipedia, Lisa Pertzoff, Plants Nouveau, Karen Dever, Clark’s Captures, Kristen Travers, Linda Young, Paul Layton, Jamie Pruitt, and Joanne Malgiero
All proceeds of the Native Plant Sale benefits Delaware Nature Society and our mission to improve the environment through education, conservation and advocacy. Your support of the sale helps us to advance this important work.