Welcome to The Market at Coverdale Farm Preserve where the food is thoughtful and delicious.
Shop Our Winter Market
It’s the holiday season!
Shop the Winter Market at Coverdale Farm Preserve for seasonal food and local aristan holiday gifts.
Looking for that perfect gift? Local Artisans will be at the Winter Market selling handmade accessories, wreaths, aprons, quilts, planters, and more!
Sat, Nov 27, 10pm-5pm
Sun, Nov 28, 11am-3pm
Fri, Dec 3, 2pm-7pm
Sat, Dec 4, 10am-5pm
Sun, Dec 5, 11am-3pm
Note: The Hive, Hayrides, and Eggs are closed for the season, returning in the Spring! Christmas Tree Sale is Postponed To 2022
Winter Market Local Artisans
- Bea Kaplan
- Alyssa Molin
Necklaces, dresses, zipper pouches, earrings
- Sandy McVey
Floral bottle art design, grapevine wreaths
- Judi VanderWerff
Table runners, aprons, bowl cozies, quilts, and more
- Michele Wales-Quinlan
Rustic decorative planters
- Kara Shotzberger
- Hattie Weselyk
Shop our Winter Market for…
Tea towels • Cloth napkins • Note card sets • Note paper • Candles • Handmade soaps • Ornaments • Felted finger puppets • Seed jars & kits • Utensil sets • Wrapping paper • Gourmet popcorn • Hot chocolate pops and mix • Cheeses • Honey • Jams • Nut butters • Ghee • Olive oil & vinegars • Pickled vegetables • Woodside Creamery ice cream • Wild Flour bakery breads and sweets • Stinson’s local mushrooms • Fresh local apples • Fruit butters & apples sauce • Spices • Maple syrup • Double Spiral chocolate • Coverdale Farm vegetables
Looking Forward to Spring 2022
Read below for a taste of what we offer Spring – Early Fall
Eat well and feel good with vegetables, eggs, herbs, and flowers fresh from our farm which uses Regenerative Agriculture practices. Enjoy a curated selection of local and regional products and seasonal offerings alongside cheese, bread, honey, and more. Find inspiration from our cookbook collection and pick up some kitchen tools and vegetable, flower, herb, and fruit plants for your home garden. On Saturdays and Sundays, join our weekend fun. Make us a tradition that will elevate your eating and cooking experience.
Discover Delicious Food Such As…
- “Rainbow” pastured eggs
- Loads of lettuces like romaine, summer crisp, oakleaf, and butterheads
- Seasonal salad mixes artfully crafted from loose leaf lettuces, kales, and Asian greens
- Cucumbers for pickling and slicing
- Zucchini in shades of green and gold
- Carrots, turnips, leeks, scallions, potatoes
- Tomatoes of all sizes and heirlooms like Brandywine, Indigo Apple, Cherokee Purple, and more
- Peppers from hot to sweet
- Eggplants that sing of summer
- Greens from kale to collards, arugula to tatsoi, swiss chard to spinach
- Herb and cut flowers – both ornamentals and edibles
- Vegetable, Flower, Herb, and Fruit plants for your garden
- Spices, Oils, Ghee, Vinegars
- Honey, Jams, Nut butters, Maple Syrup
- Cheese, ice cream, yogurt
- Savory and Sweet Breads, cookies
- Kitchen Tools and Supplies
- And much more!