Real Food with Local & Regional Roots
Welcome to The Market at Coverdale Farm Preserve where the food is thoughtful and delicious.
Discover Delicious Food at the Market at Coverdale Farm
- “Rainbow” pastured eggs
- Loads of lettuces like romaine, summer crisp, oakleaf, and butterheads
- Seasonal salad mixes artfully crafted from loose leaf lettuces, kales, and Asian greens
- Cucumbers for pickling and slicing
- Zucchini in shades of green and gold
- Carrots, turnips, leeks, scallions, potatoes
- Tomatoes of all sizes and heirlooms like Brandywine, Indigo Apple, Cherokee Purple, and more
- Peppers from hot to sweet
- Eggplants that sing of summer
- Greens from kale to collards, arugula to tatsoi, swiss chard to spinach
- Herb and cut flowers – both ornamentals and edibles
- Vegetable, Flower, Herb, and Fruit plants for your garden
- Spices, Oils, Ghee, Vinegars
- Honey, Jams, Nut butters, Maple Syrup
- Cheese, ice cream, yogurt
- Savory and Sweet Breads, cookies
- Kitchen Tools and Supplies
- And much more!
Everyone is welcome to shop at the Coverdale Market!
For extra perks and to support our mission, check out our Golden Tomato Flex CSA Farm Share Market Card! Spread the news!
Our New Spin on CSA:
The Golden Tomato Card
Now You Determine Your Weekly Share!
We’ve made it easier and more fun to shop and support us through our flexible card-based CSA farm share program.
How It Works
- Purchase your market card upfront and we add a little extra to thank you for your support.
- May to November (over 32 weeks), visit our NEW Market and shop for what you want, when you want, and how much you want.
Remember, the more often you shop, the more Coverdale Farm Preserve benefits!
Similarities to Our Old CSA
The Flex CSA offers many similarities to our traditional CSA: access to Coverdale grown produce and eggs, connection to the Coverdale community, commitment to the mission of DelNature, investment in our farm operation, and support for local agriculture.
More Freedom Than Our Old CSA
Enjoy a market-style experience for those who love to shop for fresh food! Unlike our traditional CSA share, the Flex CSA gives you the freedom to choose when to shop, what to buy, and how much. The farm does not determine your items or quantities and does not reserve items on your behalf, it is your basket to fill!
No need to schedule a time to shop, just visit during Market hours (see top of page).
Get a Golden Tomato Card Today!
2 card options!