Shop The Market at Coverdale and Enjoy the Beauty of Our Working Farm and Preserve
Welcome to The Market at Coverdale Farm Preserve where the food is thoughtful and delicious.
Eat well and feel good with vegetables, eggs, herbs, and flowers fresh from our farm which uses Regenerative Agriculture practices. Enjoy a curated selection of local and regional products and seasonal offerings alongside cheese, bread, honey, and more. Find inspiration from our cookbook collection and pick up some kitchen tools and vegetable, flower, herb, and fruit plants for your home garden. On Saturdays and Sundays, join our weekend fun. Make us a tradition that will elevate your eating and cooking experience.
Discover Delicious Food Such As…
- “Rainbow” pastured eggs
- Loads of lettuces like romaine, summer crisp, oakleaf, and butterheads
- Seasonal salad mixes artfully crafted from loose leaf lettuces, kales, and Asian greens
- Cucumbers for pickling and slicing
- Zucchini in shades of green and gold
- Carrots, turnips, leeks, scallions, potatoes
- Tomatoes of all sizes and heirlooms like Brandywine, Indigo Apple, Cherokee Purple, and more
- Peppers from hot to sweet
- Eggplants that sing of summer
- Greens from kale to collards, arugula to tatsoi, swiss chard to spinach
- Herb and cut flowers – both ornamentals and edibles
- Vegetable, Flower, Herb, and Fruit plants for your garden
- Spices, Oils, Ghee, Vinegars
- Honey, Jams, Nut butters, Maple Syrup
- Cheese, ice cream, yogurt
- Savory and Sweet Breads, cookies
- Kitchen Tools and Supplies
- And much more!