What should I pack for the week?
- Lunch for full day camps and Lunch Bunch sessions (Note: we provide mid-morning snacks)
- Reusable water bottle
- Rain jacket/poncho, change of clothes
- Extra sunscreen and/or insect repellent
- Closed-toe water shoes (keens, Crocs, old sneakers, or hiking shoes – no flip-flops or sandals)
- An extra pair of socks
- Labeled medications in original packaging with instructions
What should my child wear?
- Clothes that can get wet and dirty and that can be worn in all kinds of weather
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
Will camp be cancelled for inclement weather?
- Camps run rain or shine! Each camp has a space indoors to use and activities throughout the week may be adjusted for weather.
Can I pack a cell phone with my child?
- Cell phones are permitted but must stay off and away during all activities
When will I receive detailed information about the camp week?
- Two weeks prior to camp, you will receive an email with information on what to pack, a schedule for the week, and information about your camp instructor.
Do you offer scholarships for camp?
- Scholarships may be available for those needing assistance. For information contact Candy Farr, Public Programs Registrar.
Do I have to turn in immunization records? How do I turn them in?
- Current immunization records must be submitted before the first day of camp. Submit them to Candy Farr, Public Programs Registrar, via email, fax, mail. This is required in order for your child to participate in camp. Children will not be permitted to attend camp if we do not have current immunization records.